We are happy to announce v5.01.00 of our popular middleware for Delphi and C++Builder. Yet again kbmMW continues to set the bar for what an…
22,185 total views, 112 views today
We are happy to announce the latest and greatest release of our memory
Whats new in 7.75.00 Apr 22 2017
- Fixed bug in TkbmSQLTables.Delete.
- Fixed support for AutoUpdateFieldVariables, and ensured that
CreateTable will auto remove persistant fields.
- Added RecordID:TkbmNativeInt and UniqueRecordID:TkbmNativeInt to
- Fixed loading ftByte field data in binary streamformatter.
- Added GetRecordFieldModified and SetRecordFieldModified
which manages new record field level modified flag.
- Added support for parsing anonymous parameters in SQL parser.
- Added support for Delphi 10.2 Tokyo including full Linux support.
- Added function GetAllFields:TkbmFieldArray to TkbmCustomDeltaHandler.
Standard Edition is released with source to holders of an active
kbmMemTable Service and Update subscription (SAU).
Professional Edition is released with source and additional performance
enhancement features to holders of an active kbmMW Pro/Ent Service and
Update subscription (SAU).
A free CodeGear Edition can be found bundled with kbmMW CodeGear Edition
for specific Delphi versions.
kbmMemTable supports the following development environments:
RAD Studio Delphi/C++ XE2
RAD Studio Delphi/C++ XE3
RAD Studio Delphi/C++ XE4
RAD Studio Delphi/C++ XE5
RAD Studio Delphi/C++ XE6
RAD Studio Delphi/C++ XE7
RAD Studio Delphi/C++ XE8
RAD Studio Delphi/C++ 10 Seattle
RAD Studio Delphi/C++ 10.1 Berlin
RAD Studio Delphi/C++ 10.2 Tokyo
Lazarus 1.2.4 with FPC 2.6.4
kbmMemTable is the premier high performance, high functionality in
memory dataset for Delphi and C++Builder with kbmMemTable Professional
topping the scales as being the worlds fastest!
If you have an up to date Service and Update (SAU) subscription, then
you can immediately visit <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://portal.components4developers.com">https://portal.components4developers.com</a> to
download the latest kbmMemTable release.
If not, please visit our shop at <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.components4developers.com">http://www.components4developers.com</a>
and extend your SAU with another 12 months.
24,844 total views, 3 views today
24,844 total views, 3 views today
We are happy to announce v5 of our popular middleware for Delphi and C++Builder. Yet again kbmMW continues to set the bar for what an…
21,134 total views
Usually Delphi’s built in 32 bit random generator is sufficient for most tasks, like generating random numbers for some tests, or a game or something…
16,633 total views
kbmMW now supports XML, JSON, BSON, Messagepack and YAML natively, and includes a new common Object Notation format for easy conversion.
982 total views
kbmMW has for many years supported REST, but it did require some manual work in marshalling data in and out. Further the URL’s allowed for…
16,535 total views, 7 views today
Other interesting posts
- ANN: kbmMW Professional and Enterprise Edition v. 5.04.40 released!We are happy to announce v5.04.40 of our popular middleware …
- #1 Delphi / C4D Webinar – REPLAY availableReplay of the webinar from Aug 31. 2019 is now …
- kbmMW Binary Parser #1A universal binary parser made available as part of kbmMW …
- Delphi revelations #2 – Space characters are not just space charactersPreparing next release of kbmMW, I merged in the latest …
- kbmMemTable v. 7.78.00 Standard and Professional Edition releasedThis is a fix release that is a prerequisite for …