EnableRTTI & kbmMWRegisterKnownClasses

Home Forums kbmMW EnableRTTI & kbmMWRegisterKnownClasses

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kimbomadsen 3 months ago.

• Author

mrluigi2017
    Participant

Hi,

Yesterday I installed the latest version of kbmmw enterprise and now I experience some issues with the EnableRTTI and kbmMWRegisterKnownClasses methods. The same problem occurs in the ORM standalone demo. The error message is:

Type ‘TObjectList<uData.TPerson>’ is not declared in the interface section of a unit.

If I am correct in the previous version you had to add both TSomeObject and the TObjectList<TSomeObject> to the EnableRTTI and kbmMWRegisterKnownClasses methods.

It goes wrong somewhere between the kbmMWRtti GetQualifiedName and System.Rtti GetQualifiedName.

I am running Delphi 10.2 Pro

Any suggestions what the problem might be?

Thanks in advance,

Luigi

Francisco Armando Dueñas Rodriguez
    Participant

I have the same issues:

I fixed it just by declaring a class like:

TPersonList = TObjectList<TPerson>;

This goes below the declaration of the Class Tperson and thats fixes that issue.

But after doing some tests ti the kbmMWORM Standalone demo, after exiting it seems there are some memory leaks there.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Francisco Armando Dueñas Rodriguez.

mrluigi2017
    Participant

Hi Francisco,

I think I used that construction before, but it gave some issues (not sure anymore what it was). I didn’t have time to dive into it, but I think something has changed between te previous release I used  an this one.

kimbomadsen
    Keymaster

Yeh… the issue happened with the current release. Next release will fix it again.

For the moment, you need to ensure that there is a public reference to TObjectList<yourobject> to have the RTTI compiled in.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.