ORM.ToDataSet issue

Home Forums kbmMW ORM.ToDataSet issue

  • This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 months ago by mrluigi2017.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #53997
      mrluigi2017
      Participant

      Hi,

      I am not sure if this is a kbmmw issue or not. I have used ORM.ToDataset in multiple test applications without any problems. In my main appplication however I get strange behaviour. When the code is executed MainWndProc gives an exception and the fieldnames are showing in application but not the values. I have logged the values and that seems to be alright.

      Any suggetion what may be the issue here? Do I need to add some unit to make this work? I have included kbmMWOrm

       

      Thanks in advance!

    • #53998
      kimbomadsen
      Keymaster

      Have you registered the classes as known classes in your app?

    • #53999
      mrluigi2017
      Participant

      Yes I did. Not sure if it’s important but the ToDataset method is not in the same unit as where I call the smartclient function returning the object that is used  in the ToDataset method.

    • #54000
      mrluigi2017
      Participant

      Never mind I did something very stupid 🙁

      I had a dbaware control connected to a DataSource->kbmMemTable with a wrong datafield value in it. So the ToDataset method works fine but when it opens it goes wrong because of the wrong datafield.  I should have known it wasn’t kbmmw 🙂 Sorry!

      • This reply was modified 6 months ago by mrluigi2017.
      • This reply was modified 6 months ago by mrluigi2017.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.