We are happy to announce the latest and greatest release of our memory table.
Whats new in 7.77.10 September 16 2017
- Added support for SQL DDL statements:
LIST TABLES, LIST INDEXES FOR TABLE xxx,
DESCRIBE TABLE xxx, DESCRIBE INDEX xxx FOR TABLE xxx
and some variations (ON instead of FOR, TABLE keyword
optional in INDEX statement).
- Added support for CASE WHEN THEN ELSE END in both forms.
- Added support for NOT IN, NOT BETWEEN, NOT LIKE
- Fixed CREATE TABLE issues.
- Added support for SELECT INTO
- Added support for SQL multistatements. Statements separated
by ; (semicolon)
- Added support for ALTER TABLE ADD COLUMN, ALTER TABLE DROP COLUMN,
ALTER TABLE MODIFY/ALTER COLUMN, ALTER TABLE RENAME TO
- Added support for EXISTS TABLE and EXISTS INDEX
- Added support for DEFAULT value in CREATE TABLE
- Added support for UNIQUE constraint in CREATE TABLE
- Improved SQL field datatype parsing.
- Added support for OUT parameters in SQL custom functions.
- Fixed SQLReplace (Replace) incorrect argument index.
- Added SQLSplit (Split) custom SQL function to split strings.
- Added SQLRegExp (RegExp) custom SQL function for pattern
matching and splitting
- Added SQLDataType (DataType) custom SQL function for splitting
SQL datatype declaration.
- Added Options:TkbmSQLOptions property to TkbmMemSQL.
soOrderByNullFirst – Default Null orders last in comparison
soOldFieldNamingSyntax – Revert to old field naming syntax
soOldLikeSyntax – Revert to old wildcard style like syntax
else use true SQL style format using % and ?.
- Added multiple overloaded ExecSQL functions to TkbmMemSQL to
allow easy one line calls. If source table names are not provided
they will be named T1..Tn.
- Changed to support multiple SQL parsing errors before erroring out.
Professional Edition is released with source and additional performance enhancement features to holders of an active kbmMW Pro/Ent Service and Update subscription (SAU).
A free CodeGear Edition can be found bundled with kbmMW CodeGear Edition
for specific Delphi versions.
kbmMemTable supports the following development environments:
- RAD Studio Delphi/C++ 10.2 Tokyo
- RAD Studio Delphi/C++ 10.1 Berlin
- RAD Studio Delphi/C++ 10 Seattle
- RAD Studio Delphi/C++ XE8
- RAD Studio Delphi/C++ XE7
- RAD Studio Delphi/C++ XE6
- RAD Studio Delphi/C++ XE5
- RAD Studio Delphi/C++ XE4
- RAD Studio Delphi/C++ XE3
- RAD Studio Delphi/C++ XE2
- Lazarus 1.2.4 with FPC 2.6.4
And can be used on Android, IOS, Linux, OSX and Windows 32/64 bit platforms.
kbmMemTable is the premier high performance, high functionality in memory dataset for Delphi and C++Builder with kbmMemTable Professional topping the scales as being the worlds fastest!
If you have an up to date Service and Update (SAU) subscription, then you can immediately visit https://portal.components4developers.com to download the latest kbmMemTable release.
If not, please visit our shop at http://www.components4developers.com and extend your SAU with another 12 months.
1,982 total views, 7 views today