We are happy to announce v5.04.40 of our popular middleware for Delphi and C++Builder.
If you like kbmMW, please let others know! Share the word!
We strive hard to ensure kbmMW continues to set the bar for what an n-tier product must be capable of in the real world!
This release fixes reported bugs and adds to, or improves on a number of features:
- Support for Exists fileclient/server method.
- Improved DEFAULT handling in ADD/MODIFY COLUMN
- Improved scheduler staging performance
- Improved REST body support.
- Lots of improvements.
Please look in the end of this post for a detailed change list.
Professional and Enterprise Edition is available for all with a current active SAU. If your SAU has run out, please visit our shop to extend it with another 12 months.
CodeGear Edition is available for free, but only supports a specific Delphi/Win32 SKU, contains a limited feature set and do not include source.
Please visit https://portal.components4developers.com to download.
kbmMW is the premiere n-tier product for Delphi, C++Builder and FPC on .Net, Win32, Win64, Linux, Java, PHP, Android, IOS, embedded devices, websites, mainframes and more.
Please visit www.components4developers.com for more information about kbmMW.
Components4Developers is a company established in 1999 with the purpose of providing high quality development tools for developers and enterprises. The primary focus is on SOA, EAI and systems integration via our flagship product kbmMW.
kbmMW is a portable, highly scalable, high end application server and enterprise architecture integration (EAI) development framework for Win32, ..Net and Linux with clients residing on Win32, .Net, Linux, Unix, Mainframes, Minis, Embedded and many other places. It is currently used as the backbone in hundreds of central systems, in
hospitals, courts, private, industries, offshore industry, finance, telecom, governements, schools, laboratories, rentals, culture institutions, FDA approved medical devices, military and more.
5.04.40 Dec 12 2017
- Updated kbmMWLog.Output... methods to allow more detailed configuration.
- Added support for DEFAULT in SQL ADD COLUMN and MODIFY COLUMN in kbmMWSQLRewriter.
- Improved kbmMWSmartServiceUtils to auto convert body to string argument (UTF8 assumed),
alternatively TArray argument.
- Added support for Exists in TkbmMWFileClient and similar on FileService.
- Fixed kbmMWHTTPSysTransport to correctly handle in memory body.
- Fixed KeepPartialFileOnException not removing failed file bug in TkbmMWFileClient.
- Fixed TkbmMWHTTPSmartService not handling autorization attributes correctly.
- Fixed YAML not respecting quoted :
- Fixed compilation for XE5/XE6
- Fixed kbmMWHexStringToInteger when starting with 0x or $
- Fixed incorrect stopping transport heartbeat when a client disconnects.
- Updated UNIDAC adapter (thanks to Tom Yu).
- Improved performance of TkbmMWScheduler.
- Various other debug features like optional stack trace on TkbmMWLock timeout and such.
112 total views, 1 views today