We are happy to announce v5.10.10 of the most complete development add on for Delphi and C++Builder for building native modular and fast multi-tier solutions.
If you like kbmMW, please let others know! Share the word!
We strive hard to ensure kbmMW continues to set the bar for what an n-tier product must be capable of in the real world!
Notice that kbmMemTable v. 7.83.00 or newer is a prerequisite to this update.
This is a combined bugfix and selected new features release.
The release includes:
- NEW! SmartBind Insert/Append/Delete/Refresh/Value navigator methods
- Important fixes to SmartBind and SmartEvent
Please check the end of this post for a detailed change list.
Professional and Enterprise Edition is available for all with a current active SAU. If your SAU has run out, please visit our shop to extend it with another 12 months.
CodeGear Edition may be available for free, but only supports a specific Delphi/Win32 SKU, contains a limited feature set and do not include source.
Please visit https://portal.components4developers.com to download.
kbmMW is the premiere n-tier product for Delphi, C++Builder and FPC on Win32, Win64, Linux, Java, PHP, Android, IOS, .Net, embedded devices, websites, mainframes and more.
Please visit www.components4developers.com for more information about kbmMW.
Components4Developers is a company established in 1999 with the purpose of providing high quality development tools for developers and enterprises. The primary focus is on SOA, EAI and systems integration via our flagship product kbmMW.
kbmMW is currently used as the backbone in hundreds of central systems, in hospitals, courts, private, industries, offshore industry, finance, telecom, governments, schools, laboratories, rentals, culture institutions, FDA approved medical devices, military and more.
5.10.10 Nov 25 2019
- Added OnException event property to TkbmMWScheduler. Will be called if
some scheduled event internally excepts and the exception is not caught
by the user code.
- Added Read and Write functions to TkbmMWLock.
Calling Read/Write will impose a read or write lock until the end of
code block scope. (experimental)
- Added more functions to TkbmMWRTTI class.
- Added Insert, Append and Delete methods to SmartBind navigator.
They support generic list and dataset navigators.
- Added Refresh method to SmartBind navigator. Will
force a structural refresh of bindings refering to the same navigator.
- Added Value[const AName:string]:TValue property to SmartBind navigator.
Provides and sets the named current record/item value property.
- Fixed TkbmMWFireDACResolver missing from non Win32 platforms.
- Fixed TkbmMWBoyerMoore.
- Fixed and improved TkbmMWSmartEvent.
- Fixed compilation of kbmMWDebugStackTrace.
- Fixed Windowed ListView SmartBind for VCL and FMX.
- Fixed and improved SmartBind.
- Fixed various range errors.
366 total views, 3 views today