We are happy to announce v5.11.00 of the most complete development toolkit for Delphi and C++Builder for building native modular and fast multi-tier solutions.
If you like kbmMW, please let others know! Share the word!
We strive hard to ensure kbmMW continues to set the bar for what an n-tier product must be capable of in the real world!
Notice that kbmMemTable v. 7.84.00 or newer is a prerequisite to this update.
This is a combined bugfix and selected new features release.
The release includes:
- Multiple improvements and new features in SmartBinding including
- Binding with TStrings
- Sub property binding
- Binding with date/time and TkbmMWDateTime
- State validation
- Binding to record by reference
- Multiple improvements and new features in ORM including
- New fluent syntax with LINQ support
- Support for multiple epoch conversions in TkbmMWDateTime, SmartBinding and ORM
- Improved date/time custom format conversion support in TkbmMWDateTime, SmartBinding and ORM
- New beta CompileTool for easy compilation and installation in Embarcadero environments
- Several fixes and improvements.
Please check the end of this post for a detailed change list.
Professional and Enterprise Edition is available for all with a current active SAU. If your SAU has run out, please visit our shop to extend it with another 12 months.
Community Edition (CE) can be used as a 60 day trial, alternatively as a free product, provided the license is followed. Please read license.txt file for details. CE supports a large subset of the Enterprise Edition features, but may have technical and artificial limitations in certain areas. It only supports a specific Delphi/Win32 SKU, produce Win32 executables and do not include source.
Please visit https://portal.components4developers.com to download.
kbmMW is the premiere n-tier product for Delphi, C++Builder and FPC on Win32, Win64, Linux, Java, PHP, Android, IOS, .Net, embedded devices, websites, mainframes and more.
Please visit http://www.components4developers.com for more information about kbmMW.
Components4Developers is a company established in 1999 with the purpose of providing high quality development tools for developers and enterprises. The primary focus is on SOA, EAI and systems integration via our flagship product kbmMW.
kbmMW is currently used as the backbone in hundreds of central systems, in hospitals, courts, private, industries, offshore industry, finance, telecom, governments, schools, laboratories, rentals, culture institutions, FDA approved medical devices, military and more.
5.11.00 May 2 2020
- Added fluent syntax support to TkbmMWORM via the new Using methods.
- Added LINQ support to TkbmMWORM via the new fluent support.
- Added UTCEpoch and LocalEpoch conversion methods to TkbmMWDateTime.
- Improved custom datetime format conversion in TkbmMWDateTime.
- Added DATETIMETOFIXED, FIXEDTODATETIME, LOCALDATETIMETOFIXED, FIXEDTOLOCALDATETIME,
UTCDATETIMETOFIXED and FIXEDTOUTCDATETIME SQL functions to TkbmMWMemSQL.
- Added support in SmartBind to binding with TkbmMWDateTime values
- Added support for sub property binding in SmartBind. Eg. Font.Color
- Added support for binding with TStrings in SmartBind.
- Added support for binding with Objects list on ListBoxes and ComboBoxes in SmartBind.
- Added statesupport in SmartBind, used for example to determine Date/Time validation.
Public methods exist: GetState, ClearState, SetState, ResetStates.
- Added generic versions of DefineData to SmartBind.
- Added support for reference to record binding in SmartBind.
- Added new features to kbmMWRTTI.pas
- Added new beta CompileTool for easier compilation and installation in Embarcadero environments.
- Made SQL rewriter components available as components for all target platforms
- Improved SmartEvent shutdown detection.
- Fixed various hints and warnings
- Fixed TkbmMWSmartServiceSupport.CallMethod owner ship issue.
- Fixed Interbase SQL rewriter with regards to describe table and describe index.
- Fixed kbmMWSmartStubGenerator.pas methods to work in C++Builder only installations.
- Fixed compilation issues from XE5 and up.
- Fixed FileClient and FileService huge file support.
- Dropped using inline on pre XE7 compilers since inlining of generics were faulty.
- Added support for Epoch and DateTimeFormat conversion on ORM fields.
- Fixed not attempting to define indexes which have been defined on calculated fields only
in ORM Delphi class generator.
- Fixed illegal characters in field names in ORM Delphi class generator.
- Fixed UIB adapter compilation.
8,328 total views, 1 views today