hello

When I compile kbmMWRunD103Ent.dpk it stops with error

“[E2621] Export table in output file too large: exceeds 65536 limits”

Please help

Regards

Job Espejel

kimbomadsen
      Keymaster

It sounds like you need to add a number of 3rdparty packages to the kbmMW runtime package. Usually Delphi comes with suggestions for those, which you have to accept and let it recompile.

Ive checked kbmMW package, and by itself it does not contain more than roughly 11.000-12.000 exports in the export table. Hence the others must come from referenced 3rdparty libraries being compiled into the kbmMW package itself.

jet2050
      Participant

Hello Kim

Thanks for the answer, you’are right, when I disabled the support for ReportBuilder I was able to finish the installation succesfully.

I gues in the future I will have to enable/disable options in kbmMWConfig.inc depending what is needed in the project at hand.

Best regards

You dont have to modify kbmMWConfig.inc every time, just add the DCP runtime packages of ReportBuilder as a reference in the runtime packages of kbMMW,recompile and that will do the magic, doing that before compiling kbmmw pàckages will prevent the compiler to include the units of RB to the kbmMWPackages. It will only add a binding  to the RB DCP runtime packages.

jet2050
      Participant

Hi

Thanks a lot, I’ll give it a try

Regards

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.