We are happy to announce the latest and greatest release of our memory
Whats new in 7.76.00 July 25 2017
- Fixed bug related to ADT fields.
- Added support for SQL DDL statements:
DROP TABLE xxx
DROP INDEX xxx
ALTER TABLE xxx DROP COLUMN xxx,
ALTER TABLE xxx ADD COLUMN xxx
ALTER TABLE xxx MODIFY COLUMN xxxxxxxxx
- Added naive (non optimized) support for SQL joins.
- Improved to allow LIMIT or TOP or OFFSET at start of
SELECT stattement in addition to at the end.
- Split Calculate and Evaluate statements up into
and CompileEvaluate and ExecuteEvaluate to allow
reusing compiled expressions.
Calculate and Evaluate still exists for one shot runs.
- Standard Edition is released with source to holders of an active
kbmMemTable Service and Update subscription (SAU).
Professional Edition is released with source and additional performance
enhancement features to holders of an active kbmMW Pro/Ent Service and
Update subscription (SAU).
A free CodeGear Edition can be found bundled with kbmMW CodeGear Edition
for specific Delphi versions.
kbmMemTable supports the following development environments:
- RAD Studio Delphi/C++ XE2
- RAD Studio Delphi/C++ XE3
- RAD Studio Delphi/C++ XE4
- RAD Studio Delphi/C++ XE5
- RAD Studio Delphi/C++ XE6
- RAD Studio Delphi/C++ XE7
- RAD Studio Delphi/C++ XE8
- RAD Studio Delphi/C++ 10 Seattle
- RAD Studio Delphi/C++ 10.1 Berlin
- RAD Studio Delphi/C++ 10.2 Tokyo
- Lazarus 1.2.4 with FPC 2.6.4
And can be used on mobile, Linux, OSX and Windows 32/64 bit platforms.
kbmMemTable is the premier high performance, high functionality in
memory dataset for Delphi and C++Builder with kbmMemTable Professional
topping the scales as being the worlds fastest!
If you have an up to date Service and Update (SAU) subscription, then
you can immediately visit https://portal.components4developers.com to
download the latest kbmMemTable release.
If not, please visit our shop at http://www.components4developers.com
and extend your SAU with another 12 months.
19,431 total views, 12 views today